THE WORK OF THE COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES RESTS ON CORE VALUES AND COMMITMENTS THAT INCLUDE:
- RELEVANCE: We believe that health sciences are pertinent and connected to improving health and development and serve as a means to achieving that purpose.
- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE: We strive to excel and grow as an academic institution with excellent learning environment and world-class performance in teaching, research and services.
- COMMITMENT TO ETHICS: We are committed to professional ethical codes of education and healthcare and strive to adhere to these codes in the conduct of all components of our mission.
- COMMUNITY ORIENTATION : In all our activities, we are oriented towards the community we serve. Community orientation involves the organization-wide generation, dissemination and use of community intelligence to understand and respond to the community's health care needs.
- STUDENT-CENTRISM: We believe in centralizing the entire learning process around the needs of our students. We strive to put students first and move away from teacher-centered lecturing and careerism. Student-centered learning is focused on the student's needs, abilities, interests, and learning styles with the teacher acting as a facilitator of learning. Our educational philosophy acknowledges students’ voice as central to the learning experience for every learner.
- INTERDISCIPLINARITY: We very much value interdisciplinarity and strive to seek knowledge with interdisciplinary approaches that cross traditional boundaries between academic disciplines or schools of thought.
- SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: We believe in social justice and strive to establish within our school and in the community we serve a culture of equal opportunity and eliminate discrimination based on gender, age, social, economic or ethnic background.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Professional Training (Authorization No. 434/2015)
Member of the Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
Partner of the City University of New York (CUNY)
14, Boulevard de Paris, 20000 Casablanca, Morocco
Tel.: 0522475775 | Fax: 0522 475778 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org