The location of the College of Health Sciences at Google Map
Reach us by the tramway
The tramway is the easiest and most convenient way to reach the College of Health Sciences. The tickets cost 7 dirhams ($ 0.75) regardless of the travel distance. Get off the tram at one of these stations:
- United Nations Square
- Mohammed V Square
Reach us from the train station
There are two railway stations close to the College of Health Sciences.
- If you come from Rabat, the train will drop you at the station of Casa Port, which is 7 minutes’ walk away from the College. Otherwise you take a red taxi for 7.5 dirhams.
- The trains coming from other cities stop at Casa Voyageurs station, which is quite far for a walk. So you will have to take a red taxi for about 15 dirhams.
Reach us from the airport
- We always provide transportation services for our international guests landing at the Mohammed V international airport. We will always provide you with a mobile phone number that you can contact.
- If the College of Health Sciences makes a hotel reservation for you, the hotel usually offers the transportation service. We closely monitor the arrival and accommodation of our guests.
- Guests who wish to come on their own, they may take the train, which runs about every hour. The ticket price is 40 dirham for the second class and 60 dirhams for the first class. You will find the ticket office downstairs. The train will drop you at the Casa Voyageurs train station, and from there you will take a red taxi to the College orto your hotel. The taxi price is between 15 and 25 dirhams, but between 20 p.m. and 6 a.m. nightly rates apply and correspond to 150% of normal rates.
Reach us by public buses
The main bus station of Casablanca downtown is located at the United Nations Square, which is two minutes’ walk from the College of Health Sciences. Buses cover all directions of Casablanca city. A bus ticket costs 5 dirhams ($ 0.5).
Reach us by a small taxis
Small red taxis are one of the main means of transportation in Casablanca. Available everywhere in the city, they should have a counter that calculates the distance traveled. In the city, the base price is 7.5 dirhams. The red taxi drops you in Paris Street, just in front of the College of Health Sciences.
Reach us by car
If you come by car, you have three parking options:
- The College has 15 parking lots for guests in the basement. Make sure you have reserved a place with exact arrival timing. Reservations are canceled 10 minutes after the scheduled arrival time.
- There's also a big parking (300 spaces) at Mohammed V Square which costs 5 dirhams regardless of parking time. It is 2 minutes’ walk far from the College.
- There are many parking lots on both sides of Paris Street. Parking costs 2 dirhams per hour and the maximum parking time is 2 hours. You must buy the parking ticket at a machine and put it on a visible place in your car. The fine for breaking the rule is 300 dirhams in cash.
COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
Authorized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Professional Training (Authorization No. 434/2015)
Member of the Association of Schools of Public Health in the European Region (ASPHER)
Partner of the City University of New York (CUNY)
14, Boulevard de Paris, 20000 Casablanca, Morocco
Tel.: 0522475775 | Fax: 0522 475778 | Email: email@example.com